Election Day 2021
November 2, 2021. At the Bridgewater Senior Center, 132 Hut Hill Road, Bridgewater.
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Are you not registered to vote in Bridgewater?
Register on or before October 31, 2021.
You can register online. Click here:
Or you can register in person with your town Registrar. The regular hours for the Registrar are the first and last Tuesdays of each month from 12:00pm – 2:00pm, on the 2nd floor of the Town Hall.
Do you want to vote absentee? Connecticut has strict laws regarding who can vote absentee.
1. Are you an active member of the armed forces of the United States?
2. Will you be out of town during all the hours of voting on Election Day?
3. Does illness prevent you from voting in person on Election Day?
4. Do your religious beliefs prevent you from performing secular activities like voting on Election Day?
5. Will you be performing duties as an election official at a polling place other than your own during all the hours of voting on Election Day?
6. Do you have a physical disability that prevents you from voting in person on Election Day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are eligible to vote absentee. Click here:
Application for Absentee Ballot
Complete and mail your application to the Town Clerk, or take it to her in person at Town Hall.
Your Town Clerk will process your application and an absentee ballot will be mailed to you beginning 31 days before a the election, or if your application is received after the above dates, your ballot will be mailed to you as soon as your application is processed.
|Clerk Mailing Address:
Bridgewater Town Hall
44 Main Street South
Bridgewater, CT 06752
|Clerk Hours for In-Person Delivery:
When You Receive Your Ballot:
Complete the ballot, carefully following the instructions that are included and return it by mail or in person.
Only complete absentee ballots received before the close of polls on the day of the election will be counted.